Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Friday 9 May 2014

Fourth Blog Post with Henshaws

My fourth blog post has now been
posted to the Henshaws Blog!

In my latest entry, I explain how I produce artwork and illustrations as a severely visually impaired person as well as providing images of my workspace located in my kitchen.

I explain how I equip myself with time and patience (due to only being able to work for 15-20 minutes at a time), how organisation makes a big difference, and reveal some of the tools I use - such as dark fine liners rather than pencils to outline images and a Daylight lamp to help illuminate the artwork.


There is now a handy new feature implemented to the left-hand side of the blog, enabling visitors to view entries by selecting the author. You can view and keep track of all of my contributions to the blog by clicking here!