Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Thursday 8 May 2014

Blog Post for Living Paintings


I was kindly asked to write a blog post for Living Paintings recently, a charity that produces touch-to-see books for visually impaired and blind people, explaining how I developed an interest in creating artwork and how I manage to do so as a severely visually impaired person.

I go into detail about what inspires my illustrations, how I organise my mediums, how I plan a piece before getting started, and also provide a few helpful tips on how to identify shades before using them and how to colour inside an image without going over the edges!

You read my blog entry by clicking here or on the above image.
A big thank you to Living Paintings for asking me to contribute to their fantastic blog!