Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Tuesday 23 September 2014

JMW Website Audit


JMW are this year's sponsors for the Henshaws Society for
Blind People Bright for Sight campaign on 9th October, 2014!

I was very kindly asked to audit the JMW website to ensure that it is as accessible as possible to all visitors; including those with a visual impairment using assistive technology. I tested their website using the VoiceOver functions on both my iPad device and my Macbook Air and fed back my findings.


I assessed the JMW website and found it very easy to use on both iPad and Macbook devices using their built-in accessibility functionality. I was able to navigate the website in its entirety; from the embedded Tweet component, to information about the company and their contact details, to latest news and blog posts. You can read more from the press release located at the JMW website here or by clicking on the image above.

Tweet from JMW linking to the press release


Huddled.co.uk, a website for business news and interviews in Manchester, also posted about my findings regarding the accessibility of the JMW website. You can view the article in full by clicking here or on the thumbnail above.

I want to say thank you to JMW for inviting me to be part of their audit and for wanting to reach as many people as possible through the accessibility of their website.

To find out more about JMW Solicitors, you can visit their official website posted above or through their social media websites; their Facebook located here and their Twitter located here.