Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Henshaws Blog Post: Braille


My sixth blog post with Henshaws Society for Blind People, as their regular contributor blogger, has now been posted to their online blog!

My most recent post veers away from my previous posts based on my illustrations and love of art - and instead focuses on Braille and how it has enabled me to become more independent in terms of printed communication.


I mention the Brailler I purchased from 4SIGHT in Sussex, a charity supporting other VI and blind people, and my recent role as a volunteer Braille tutor, every Friday morning at the Henshaws resource centre in Manchester, giving back to the group that helped me through the Fingerprint course books for 8 months.

I recently submitted a few more blog posts to Henshaws, regarding my daily living skills and sight condition, and will post them here as soon as they are live!

You can read my newest blog post by clicking here or on any of the above images.