Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Saturday 14 June 2014

Christmas Card Design for Henshaws


I have now completed my christmas card entry for Henshaws based on the theme A Christmas Wish, titled Christmas Girl.

The competition was recently posted on the Henshaws Facebook page, though I had started my entry beforehand as I remember reading something being posted about it through social media and the official website back in March or April. After being reminded through Facebook, as well as kindly e-mailed by a member of staff at Henshaws, I thought I would continue with my card and enter the competition!

It was created using fine liner and coloured pencils and digitally altered using the photo-editing program, Adobe Photoshop CS5, using nebula and fairy dust brushes. This is the first time I have used Photoshop to edit one of my illustrations and I'm rather pleased with how it turned out!

The design took roughly 2 and a half weeks to complete in all and will be sent off very soon! Good luck to anyone else entering the Christmas Card competition!