Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Bright For Sight Article


I recently wrote an article for the Henshaws Bright For Sight website about why technology is important to me and how it has benefitted me, both at home and at Henshaws. It details my experience with Apple products, from my first iMac G3 13 years ago up to the present day with my iPad. I also explain the accessibility functions I use and how the internet has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me.


You can read my article at the website by clicking here and scrolling towards the middle of the page.

I hope to get more involved with Bright for Sight over the year, and even have my own colourful idea in the works for raising money for other visually impaired and blind people. I will post more details in the coming months when I have planned it in more detail and have a few prototypes to share!