Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Sunday 16 March 2014

Braille Progress: Book 7!


Following on from my previous post, I thought I would blog an update regarding my Braille progress!

The last time I blogged about my Braille progress I had just begun book 4. Since then, I have been through books 5 and 6, learning lots of different dot combinations; dot 456 combinations, dot 45 combinations, dot 5 combinations, dot 46 combinations, dot 56 combinations and dot 6 combinations.

In book 7, I'll be learning shortforms and punctuation:

Shortforms


  • Deceive / Deceives / Deceived / Deceiving
  • Receive / Receives / Received / Receiving / Receiver
  • Conceive / Conceives / Conceived / Conceiving
  • Perceive / Perceives / Perceived / Perceiving
  • Declare / Declares / Declared / Declaring
  • Rejoice / Rejoices / Rejoiced / Rejoicing
  • Myself / Yourself / Himself / Herself 
  • Itself / Oneself / Thyself
  • Ourselves / Yourselves / Themselves

Punctuation

  • Exclamation Mark
  • Colon
  • Semicolon
  • Speech Marks
  • Brackets
  • Hypen
  • Dash
  • Ellipses
  • Oblique Stroke / Slash
  • Accent Sign
  • Letter Sign
  • Italic Sign
  • Double Italic Sign