Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Monday 19 January 2015

MaMoMi Initiative Article:
Adding the Sparkle to Illustration!


Before Christmas I did an interview with the MaMoMi Initiative; a non-profit organisation helping to 'explore, research and interpret visual art to the visually impaired' - founded by Museum Educator and Artist, Andrew Mashigo. The interview was posted as an article on their website shortly afterwards.


It covers everything from my early years discovering my visual impairment and the impact it had on my childhood, to the development of my passion for illustration, to winning the RNIB's Young Illustrator of the Year Award for 2014. The article even includes all of my illustrations produced for Insight Magazine!

You can read the full article by heading over to the MaMoMi Initiative website here.