Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Monday 7 July 2014

Second Blog Post with Living Paintings


My second blog post, as a monthly blog contributor, with Living Paintings is now up on their website!

In my latest entry I talk about the birthday composition that I recently completed to celebrate John Lewis' 150th birthday, which is currently exhibited in their restaurant at the Trafford Centre, along with other pieces from service users from Henshaws Society for Blind People.


I explain how and why I selected the iconography that I wanted to use, the mediums I chose and how long it took for me to complete the piece. You can view the entry by clicking here!

Living Paintings is a charity that produces touch-to-see books for blind and visually impaired people, through a free library service providing Braille and audio as well as embossed images, covering a whole range of genres; from children's books, to history, to art and architecture.

You can search the libraryfind out more about the charity or donate to help support the fantastic work that they do!