Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish my readers a very Happy New Year, and all the best for 2014! Here are some of my New Year's tweets so far:




Christmas has been absolutely wonderful, but now it's back to reality! I have a hospital appointment today to have my ears suctioned at Trafford General Hospital, and then I need to make a start on my next illustration for the RNIB's Insight magazine. It will be based on accessible technology such as iPads and iPhones, and favourite features and apps.

I'll also be doing a mystery shopper experiment in the Trafford Centre for my campaigning network, visiting the various coffee shops and seeing which places have accessible menus and, if not, the support they offer instead. We'll eventually be working towards a nationwide campaign to get accessible menus (braille, large print) into the main coffee shops and have the staff aware of how to support a blind or visually impaired customer as well.

Very busy times ahead!